Outdoor adventure and nature writer, Deirdre Frost, will discuss “Getting Results from your Writing and Photography” at this ticketed workshop that reveals what every aspiring writer needs to know to publish locally.
Writers of all skill levels are welcomed.
Manchester Writing Retreat includes:
- Two-hour session on nature-writing, environment, conservation, & sustainability
- Mentor critique and strategic action plan
- Journaling and digital mapping
- Individual consultations and peer reviews
- Guided Riverwalk on the Battenkill
- Afternoon walk and reflection (optional) at Adams Park
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.