'Pink Friday' at Bromley

BROMLEY MOUNTAIN - On June 27, Bromley, Vermont's Summer Adventure, is holding its first Pink Friday.

The event will give attendees a better-than-half-off deal and benefit the Vermont- New Hampshire Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. On Pink Friday, people who wear any article of pink clothing can purchase an unlimited Morning Mountain Adventure Pass, a $38 value, for only $15. The pass will give people access to all the park has to offer which includes the triple-track Alpine Slide, the Big Splash Water Slide Ride, the Giant Swing, Adrenaline Zip Line, Climbing Wall, Championship Mini Golf, and the KidsZone among others from 10:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. The entire price of admission will be donated to Komen Vermont-New Hampshire.

Through events like Pink Friday, the Races for the Cure, Rides for the Cure in Vermont and New Hampshire, and others, Komen Vermont New Hampshire has netted more than $8.7 million in 21 years. Of that, more than $6.5 million - 75 percent of the monies raised - underwrote breast cancer education, screening and treatment in Vermont and New Hampshire. The remaining 25 percent, more than $2 million, was dedicated to breast cancer research. This year, $350,000 was granted to 11 breast-health organizations in the two states.

For more information - Vermont's Summer Adventure, visit online at www.bromley.com

Find more info about Komen Vermont-New Hampshire at komenvtnh.org or call 888-550-CURE.

For more information about Susan G. Komen for the Cure, breast health or breast cancer, visit www.komen.org or call 1-877 GO KOMEN.


If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions