The first ambulance was a red and white 1953 Cadillac. This ambulance plus others in the following years were houded in different locations. In 1992, the present headquarters were built on 8.9 acres donated by Rex Doane, also a founding member.
LVRS has responded to over 14,550 calls. Members of the present team exceed 40 members plus 35 additional members in the Technical Rescue Sqrad. Due to volunteerism and community support, LVRS provides quality emergency care for the surrounding communities.