Volunteers come in all ages, shapes, sizes, colors and genders and their tasks can range from staffing a raffle ticket table for a few hours in June or July prior to race day to helping to direct traffic or handing out water on Race day. Prior to the Race, on Thursday July 26 and Friday July 27, many, many helping hands will be needed for set up.
If you would like to volunteer please visit www.komenvtnh.org to register on-line (click on Komen Race for the Cure tab). If you have questions please email Volunteer Chair Mary Miller at email@example.com, or call her at 802-362-0108. You may also call the Race office at 802-362-2733 for further information.
Since 1993 the Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate has raised more than $8.1 million. Of that, more than $6.7 million - 75% of the monies raised - underwrote breast cancer education, screening and treatment in Vermont and New Hampshire; the remaining 25% was dedicated to breast cancer research.
Get more information and register for the Race at www.komenvtnh.org. For more information about Susan G. Komen for the Cure, breast health or breast cancer, visit www.komen.org or call 1-877 GO KOMEN.
PHOTO: All ages, shapes, sizes, colors, and genders wanted! Celia Kelly Photography