A fire that apparently broke out in a chimney of a home on Barnumville Road Wednesday night was quickly contained by the Manchester Fire Department, with help from the East Dorset and Dorset Fire Departments, with relatively minor damage to the residence. (Lee Krohn photo)
Welcome to your
discussion forum: Verified accounts are now required for
immediate posting. Please verify your e-mail address in Disqus, or
sign in with your social networking account. You may also post using your e-mail address (which will remain private), but those posts will first need to be approved by the moderator. Comments made here are
the sole responsibility of the person posting them; these comments do
not reflect the opinion or approval of the Manchester Journal. This forum encourages open, honest, respectful and insightful discussions; there is no need to be offensive. Read the guidelines.